DIRECTORY FILTER – MAIN PAGE
- ISOM Medical Education Advisory Board
- Journal of Orthomolecular Medicine Editorial Board
- Orthomolecular Medicine News Service Editorial Review Board
- Orthomolecular Medicine Hall of Fame Inductees
- Orthomolecular Medicine Today Conference Speakers (2020)
The Orthomolecular Medicine Hall of Fame was established in 2004 by the International Society for Orthomolecular Medicine to honour the pioneers and leaders in Orthomolecular Medicine. Today, there are over seventy-five people in the Hall of Fame – physicians, researchers, professors and advocates – each having made a significant contribution to the foundation and growth of Orthomolecular Medicine around the world. These remarkable people make up the rich history and broad range of interest and experience in Orthomolecular Medicine.
Every year, members of the Hall of Fame nominate others whom they consider worthy of inclusion. The submissions are reviewed and voted on by all Hall of Fame members; those with the most votes are chosen to be inducted at the following year’s ceremony, which takes place at the annual Orthomolecular Medicine Today Conference.