Professional membership with the International Society for Orthomolecular Medicine is available to regulated health care providers, including: medical doctors; pharmacists; naturopathic doctors; nurse practitioners; physician assistants; osteopathic doctors; chiropractors; psychotherapists; nutritionists; and others.
ISOM members receive valuable benefits, including:
1. Discounted registration for ISOM conferences and continuing medical education programs
2. Complimentary access to select conference proceedings, online courses, and webinars
- 51st Orthomolecular Medicine Today Conference Proceedings ($225 value)
- Biological Models for Suicide Prevention ($129 value)
- Nutrition in Primary Care: Update and Controversies ($259 value)
- Orthomolecular Therapies for Schizophrenia & Psychosis ($259 value)
3. A profile page in the Orthomolecular Medicine Directory *
Students enrolled in an accredited medical, pharmaceutical sciences, or nutrition program can apply to receive complimentary membership status and/or qualify for scholarship opportunities. Please contact administration for additional information.
Terms & Conditions
Membership is offered on an annual basis and expires one year from the date of application.
New applicants are required to establish a user account for access to online resources.
Renewing members should log in to their account using the icon located in the top right corner of all webpages.
* Confirmation of eligibility criteria and additional conditions may apply.
Annual Membership Fee
2023 Year-end Membership Special $195.00