Professional Membership with the International Society for Orthomolecular Medicine is available to medical doctors; psychiatrists; pharmacists; naturopathic doctors; nurse practitioners; nutritionists, physician assistants; osteopathic doctors; and other health care professionals.
ISOM Membership is offered on an annual basis and expires one year from the date of application. Members receive valuable benefits, including:
- Discounted registration for all ISOM conferences and continuing medical education programs
- Complimentary access to annual conference proceedings:
49th Orthomolecular Medicine Today Conference
50th Orthomolecular Medicine Today Conference
- Discounted registration for all online learning courses including ICIM conferences
- Email communications containing recently published nutritional research literature from a wide selection of international medical publications
- A Profile page in the Orthomolecular Medicine Directory *
Students enrolled in an accredited medical, pharmaceutical sciences, or nutrition program may apply to receive complimentary membership status and qualify for continuing education scholarship opportunities. Please contact Membership Administration for additional information.
New Applicants are required to establish a user account for payment processing and access to online resources.
Existing Members (for annual renewal) should log in via ‘My Account’ located in navigation menus.
* Eligibility criteria, a processing fee, and additional conditions may apply.