Membership with the International Society for Orthomolecular Medicine is available to regulated health care professionals, including: medical doctors; pharmacists; naturopathic doctors; nurse practitioners; physician assistants; osteopathic doctors; chiropractors; psychotherapists; and others.
This application is for health care professionals residing in a region where an official Society has not yet been formalized, and those applying for the benefits of membership with ISOM. Canadian health care professionals should complete a membership application for the Canadian Society for Orthomolecular Medicine.
ISOM Membership is offered on an annual basis and expires one year from the date of application. Members receive valuable benefits, including:
- Discounted registration for all ISOM conferences, continuing medical education programs, and online courses including the Annual International Orthomolecular Medicine Today Conference
- A profile listing in the Orthomolecular Medicine Database *
- Complimentary registration for select webinars and online courses.
- Monthly email communications containing an index of recently published nutritional research literature from a wide selection of international medical publications.
* Eligibility criteria, a processing fee, and additional conditions may apply.
Students enrolled in an accredited medical, pharmaceutical sciences, or nutrition program may apply to receive complimentary membership status and qualify for continuing education scholarship opportunities. Please contact Membership Administration for additional information.
New Applicants are required to establish a user account for payment processing and access to registration discounts.
Existing Members (for annual renewal) should log in via ‘My Account’ located in the top right corner of this page.