BSc. (University of Toronto), MBBS (HK), M Med Sc (HKU), M Med (OM) NUS, FAM (Singapore)
Diploma in Aesthetic Medicine, America Academic of Aesthetic Medicine USA
Fellow, Academy of Medicine Singapore
Physician in Charge, Hosanna Clinic
Specialist, Occupational Medicine,
Registered Family Physician, Ministry of Health Singapore
Chairman of Kowloon Medical Professional Group.
Medical Consultant and Committee Member, 365 Cancer Prevention Society( CPS), Singapore.
Former President of CareCancer Society (now 365 CPS).
Lecturer (1988-1990) Dept of Physiology, School of Medicine, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
Associate Medical Director (1990-1992), Ciba Geigy (Now Novartis ) Regional Medical Centre, Singapore.
Organizing committee, Singapore Lifestyle and Integrated Medicine Conference, March ,2020 ( postponed to 2021)
Contributions to Orthomolecular Medicine
Member of the OMNS Editorial Review Board
- Raymond YCF, Glenda CSL, Meng LK. Effects of High Doses of Vitamin C on Cancer Patients in Singapore: Nine Cases. Integr Cancer Ther. 2016;15(2):197-204. doi:10.1177/1534735415622010
- Raymond YCF, See SALM, Wei YTW. High-Dose Vitamin C Helps Prevent Recurrence of Stage IV Ovarian Cancer : A Case Report. J Orthomol Med. 2018;33(4):1-5. https://isom.ca/article/high-dose-vitamin-c-helps-prevent-recurrence-stage-iv-ovarian-cancer-case-report/
- Ho M, Shien Y, Chuen Y, Raymond F, Om MM. Off-Label Cancer Prescription : A Paradox to Evidence-Based Medicine. J Orthomol Med. 2019;34(2):1-8. https://isom.ca/article/off-label-cancer-prescription-a-paradox-to-evidence-based-medicine/
- Passover Cancer – published in 2017, topics on cancer prevention and nutrition therapies.
- Role of Ascorbic Acid in COVID-19 Management