2020 MEMBERSHIP BONUS:
New and renewing members receive complimentary access to recordings from the 48th Annual International Orthomolecular Medicine Today Conference ($299.00 CAD Value)
Professional Membership with the International Society for Orthomolecular Medicine is available to regulated health care providers, including: medical doctors; pharmacists; naturopathic doctors; nurse practitioners; physician assistants; osteopathic doctors; chiropractors; psychotherapists; and others.
Membership is offered on an annual basis and expires one year from the date of application. Members receive valuable benefits, including:
- Discounted registration for all ISOM / CSOM conferences, continuing medical education programs, and online courses.
- Complimentary registration for select webinars and online courses.
- Monthly email communications containing an index of recently published nutritional research literature from a wide selection of international medical publications.
- A Profile page in the Orthomolecular Medicine Directory *
Students enrolled in an accredited medical, pharmaceutical sciences, or nutrition program may apply to receive complimentary membership status and qualify for continuing education scholarship opportunities. Please contact Membership Administration for additional information.
New Applicants are required to establish a user account for payment processing and access to online resources.
Existing Members (for annual renewal) should log in via ‘My Account’ located in the top right corner of this page.
* Eligibility criteria, a processing fee, and additional conditions may apply.