- This event has passed.
10th Annual Integrative Medicine for Mental Health Conference
August 15, 2019 - August 17, 2019
Integrative Medicine for Mental Health (IMMH) will be having its 10th Annual IMMH Conference in San Diego, at the beautiful Hilton San Diego Bayfront! This four-day international conference will give practitioners a holistic approach to successfully diagnose and treat underlying issues contributing to the manifestations of neurological, behavioral, and psychiatric disorders.
Research has revealed that many disorders such as depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, and autism spectrum disorders often have biomedical causes that contribute to symptoms, from nutritional deficiencies to chronic infections. Patients have better outcomes when these causes are addressed and treated through a combination of specialized testing and nutritional therapies, even in combination with traditional approaches.
CME, CE, and CEU credits available!
CONFERENCE TOPICS INCLUDE
- Solving the Brain Puzzle: Recovery Potential for Neurodegenerative Disorders
- It’s Not All In Their Heads: Treating the Gut-Brain-Immune Triad
- Brains on Fire: An Integrative Approach to Healing Childhood PANS/PANDAS
- Integrative Therapies for Suicide Prevention
- Reversal of Cognitive Decline: The Science, The Tools, and the Transformation
- GABA for Anxiety, ADHD, Autism, Insomnia, and Addiction
- Concussion Rescue: A Comprehensive Approach to Traumatic Brain Injury
- Neuropsychiatric Aspects of Lyme Disease and Associated Co-Infections
- Non-Pharmacological Treatments for Chronic Pain
- The Integrative Treatment of ADHD
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement for Mood and Cognition
- New Frontiers in Mental Health: CBD and Beyond