Integrative Medicine for Mental Health 2020 – ONLINE
August 20 - August 23
Integrative Medicine for Mental Health Conference 2020
August 20-23, ONLINE
Due to the COVID-19 situation, IMMH will now be holding the conference online, via Zoom. All conference details are at www.IMMH2020.com.
Only the 4-day registration option is available, which comes with the full recordings (all live presentations, plus all bonus presentations) soon after the conference, and either CME or CE credits, if applicable to you. Use code ISOM75 to save $75!
CME AND CE CREDITS:
Both CME and CE credits have been approved for the online version of the conference. Please review all details on the CME/CE page carefully before registering.
- Robert Lustig, MD – KEYNOTE | The Hacking of our Bodies and Brains – How Metabolic and Mental Health Intersect
- Terry Wahls, MD – KEYNOTE | The Benefits of Ketosis and Intermittent fasting for Brain Health and Longevity
- Dale Bredesen, MD – KEYNOTE | Reversal of Cognitive Decline: New Insights
- Deanna Minich, PhD – KEYNOTE | Food and Mood: Scientific Understanding and Clinical Strategies
- Georgia Ede, MD – KEYNOTE | Our Descent into Madness: Modern Diets and the Global Mental Health Crisis
CONFERENCE TOPICS INCLUDE
- Integrative Medicine for the Side Effects of Antidepressants and Withdrawal Syndrome
- The Benefits of Ketosis and Intermittent Fasting for Brain Health and Longevity
- CBD and Related Cannabinoids in Neuropsychiatry
- The Toxic Brain: Clinical Correlations of Environmental and Mold Toxicity Using Brain Mapping
- The Role of Sleep: A Cornerstone of Brain Health
- Dementia Demystified: A Functional Medicine Approach to Reversing Cognitive Decline and Dementia
- Evidence-Based, Holistic Treatments for Addiction in the Age of the Opioid Crisis
- Food and Mood: Scientific Understanding and Clinical Strategies
- A Comprehensive and Holistic Approach to Concussion Recovery
- Stealth Infections and the Nervous System: Neurological Effects of Lyme, Bartonella, Mycoplasma, and More
- And many more!
Discount Code: ISOM75