- This event has passed.
47th Annual International Orthomolecular Medicine Today Conference
April 27 - April 29
Cerulean Tower Tokyu Hotel, Tokyo, Japan
The Annual International Orthomolecular Medicine Today Conference is a continuing education event for MDs, PhDs, Pharmacists, NDs, DCs, DOs, RNs, NPs, Nutritionists, and other health professionals. The Conference is presented by the International Society for Orthomolecular Medicine, which brings together orthomolecular associations established in 22 countries around the world.
Purpose of the Conference:
- To provide the cutting-edge medical knowledge of nutrient therapy to health care professionals for further advancement of orthomolecular medicine around the world.
- To provide the knowledge of evidence-based nutrient therapy to the non-professionals through the public forum.
- IV and Oral Vitamin Supplementation
- Ozone Therapy and Hydrogen Therapy
- Treatment and Prevention of Cancer
- Psychiatry & Brain Function – Depression, Dementia, Autism, Schizophrenia, etc.
- Sports Nutrition
- Nutrition and Functional Food
- Biogenics and Gut Flora
- Education and Information on Orthomolecular Medicine
Organizer: Japanese Society for Orthomolecular Medicine
Congress Director: Dr. Atsuo Yanagisawa
Managing Director, ISOM: Steven J. Carter
Executive Advisory Board: Dr. Gert E. Schuitemaker