AAMP Fall Conference: Advanced Applications in Integrative Oncology
October 13 - October 15
14th International AAMP Conference – Fall 2023
INTEGRATIVE ONCOLOGY – CLINICAL MANAGEMENT FROM SEASONED PRACTITIONERS
October 13th – 15th, 2023 | Scottsdale, Arizona
How do Experienced Integrative and Naturopathic Oncologists Manage Their Patients?
Naturopathic and integrative oncology has come a very long way in the past three decades. AAMP typically has an oncology focused CME event every two years. This event will focus on specific case assessment and management as practiced by clinicians with many years (and many more patient’s) in their collective experience. How do they approach a case? What modalities serve their patients best? How do they deal with patient time or financial constraints? What have they learned ‘the hard way’ as their practice matured. These areas of focus and more will be targeted in the Fall 2023 AAMP event.
- Clinical assessment of the patient with cancer from an experienced perspective
- Assessing the patient through the four-phases of the cancer process
- Appropriately focusing therapies through those four-phases
- Lessons learned: Most helpful therapies
- Lessons learned: Less helpful (or highly niche) therapies
- Maximizing quality of life
- Enhancing patient empowerment
In Person, Live Remote, and Post Conference Recording Access!
ISOM MEMBERS REGISTRATION DISCOUNT 15%
Enter “ISOM” in comments box at checkout